Waiting

dipersembahkan oleh ylsvtr on Saturday, June 8, 2013

Waiting

I hate that word !
I hate, I'm too lazy to finish this poem because of that title, sooooo hate!

I hate Waiting, I hate that word!
If you know that I hate waiting, WHY you still make me waiting, waiting and waiting.

Should I waited forever?!
Or until I die ?!
Or until this feeling gone! Crash! Fail!

I hate that word.
I'm telling you again. I really hate it.
I hate if I must waiting YOU!
Yes, You!


What if I can't waiting for you anymore?
What if this feeling go away?
What if the situation can't help me to wait for you again?
What if my head is not be with my heart again? To keep you save, in HERE

AND

You should know that you're a MAN
MAN need WOMAN

AND

I'm the WOMAN

At least, you always said I'm YOUR GIRL.

But, I HATE WAITING.
I hate That word !

Shit.


When you'll come back to ME again?
I've waited too long.
But I still waiting for you so far.
But I still hate waiting.

I often hear the voice in my head...

What if You don't need me again?
What if You found another girl that suits in You?
What if You realize that I'm not the right girl for You?
What if You never ever come back again TO ME ?!

I'M AFRAID

But I still waiting for YOU.
Trying to keep my head and my heart HERE, for You.

{ 0 komen nih...... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment